Stages POWER Essentials VIRTUAL CERTIFICATION • October 4, 2020
A hybrid certification with the convenience of our home study online certification and the interaction of a live discussion with a Stages Master Educator
As leaders in the Power meter industry - both outdoors and indoors - Stages delivers the most comprehensive training course on learning the ropes of indoor cycling, working with metrics, and building a class around Power.
- Full access to our Online Certification (8+ hours of content, videos, class templates, etc.) – ideally to be completed before the Virtual Campus
- An interactive & engaging 4-Hour Virtual Campus with a select group of ten attendees led by a Stages Master Educator – LIVE through Videoconference,split into two 2-hour modules:
- Class Design 101
- Drills 4 Thrills
- Music that Moves
- Roundtable Discussion and Q&A
- 8 Continuing Education Credits
- Certificate of Completion
- Online Certification: You can complete the Online Certification portion at your own leisure. However, it is highly encouraged that you complete it and pass the assessment prior to the Virtual Campus.
- Virtual Campus: October 4, 2020 from 2pm to 6:30 pm EST via Zoom
* TO ENSURE THE QUALITY OF THE INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE, THIS TRAINING IS LIMITED TO TEN ATTENDEES.
Kristy Kilcup holds degrees in BSc., Hon HK, and BEd., as well as certifications in CSEP-CPT, Health & Life Transformational Coaching, is an International Presenter and a Stages Indoor Cycling Master Educator since 2011. As a long standing indoor cycling instructor, Kristy has always enjoyed motivating others; building self-confidence in her riders through goal setting while establishing long-lasting friendships along the way! A 20+ year veteran as a health practitioner, Kristy has been involved in areas of Group Fitness, Personal Training, Corporate Wellness, Fitness Equipment Acquisition, Business Brand Awareness, Social Media Marketing and the development of Operating Procedures as well as co-authoring the conference workshop series: Power vs. Rhythm - "The debate is on" & "The debate continues" which is now offered as an on-line workshop: Power vs. Rhythm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Be part of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, practical and interactive Indoor Cycling digital certification in the market. Remember, to ensure the quality of our interactive experience, this Virtual Certification is limited to ten attendees.