Stages ONE Virtual Certification • December 5, 2020
Your Introduction into the world of Indoor Cycling
#WEKNOWCYCLINGThe Stages ONE Instructor Certification is the first step in a line of courses designed to elevate the knowledge and understanding of Indoor Cycling for instructors. Teaching with or without technology, with a power meter or to the beat of the music, we all need to start somewhere. We created this course to provide both new and returning indoor cycling leaders with the tools and information necessary to instruct safe, fun, and effective classes. Take the first pedal stroke, and...
- Full access to our Online Certification (8+ hours of content, videos, class templates, etc.) – ideally to be completed before the Virtual Campus
- An interactive & engaging 4-Hour Virtual Campus with a select group of ten attendees led by a Stages Master Educator – LIVE through Videoconference, split into two 2-hour modules:
- Indoor Cycling: What's work have to do with it?
- The Plan: Class Design for Success (Structure-driven vs. Music-driven, Cadence & Resistance Combinations...)
- The Invisible Road: Music in Indoor Cycling (Tempo vs. Feel, Music Sources and Playlist Creation, Practical Examples)
- In the Studio: Tech, Tips & Tricks of the Trade
- Q&A + Final Roundtable
- 8 Continuing Education Credits
- Certificate of Completion
- Online Certification: You can complete the Online Certification portion at your own leisure. However, it is highly encouraged that you complete it and pass the assessment prior to the Virtual Campus.
- Virtual Campus: December 5, 2020 from 9am to 1:30pm EST via Zoom
* TO ENSURE THE QUALITY OF THE INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE, THIS TRAINING IS LIMITED TO TEN ATTENDEES.
Stages Cycling University Brand Manager and Lead International Master Educator, Javier is a highly experienced Fitness Professional with over 25 years of experience in Personal Training, Sales, Communication, Fitness Management and Marketing. He has served as a Master Instructor and Educator for renowned international programs including Les Mills and Spinning® throughout Europe and the US. Javier holds a number of certifications in health and fitness such as ACE, AFAA and NASM. Originally from Madrid, Spain, he relocated to New York City in 2014 where he lives with his lovely wife.
Javier has extensive experience in sales of cutting-edge fitness equipment and has acted in key roles building high-end fitness facilities from the ground up in Europe. He also has held Management and Director roles in premium health clubs with much success. His New York based company, Santin Wellness, provides highly sought business consulting services to the boutique fitness studio market worldwide.
Javier is a former martial arts Champion in Chinese Wu-Shu and currently a recreational road cyclist and triathlete.