Stages POWER Essentials VIRTUAL CERTIFICATION • November 21, 2020
A hybrid certification with the convenience of our home study online certification and the interaction of a live discussion with a Stages Master Educator
As leaders in the Power meter industry - both outdoors and indoors - Stages delivers the most comprehensive training course on learning the ropes of indoor cycling, working with metrics, and building a class around Power.
- Full access to our Online Certification (8+ hours of content, videos, class templates, etc.) – ideally to be completed before the Virtual Campus
- An interactive & engaging 4-Hour Virtual Campus with a select group of ten attendees led by a Stages Master Educator – LIVE through Videoconference,split into two 2-hour modules:
- Class Design 101
- Drills 4 Thrills
- Music that Moves
- Roundtable Discussion and Q&A
- 8 Continuing Education Credits
- Certificate of Completion
- Online Certification: You can complete the Online Certification portion at your own leisure. However, it is highly encouraged that you complete it and pass the assessment prior to the Virtual Campus.
- Virtual Campus: November 21, 2020 from 8am to 12:30 pm PST via Zoom
* TO ENSURE THE QUALITY OF THE INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE, THIS TRAINING IS LIMITED TO TEN ATTENDEES.
Our global Master Educator team are experts in training and cycling with power meters. They’ll teach your team how to successfully integrate teaching with power into your existing curriculum while coaching your instructor team on how to make riding with a power meter fun, simple, and motivating for your members. A great mix of learning about power and the enjoyment of cycling, our team is multilingual when it comes to speaking all the languages of indoor cycling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Be part of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, practical and interactive Indoor Cycling digital certification in the market. Remember, to ensure the quality of our interactive experience, this Virtual Certification is limited to ten attendees.