Stages POWER Essentials VIRTUAL CERTIFICATION • October 10, 2020
A hybrid certification with the convenience of our home study online certification and the interaction of a live discussion with a Stages Master Educator
As leaders in the Power meter industry - both outdoors and indoors - Stages delivers the most comprehensive training course on learning the ropes of indoor cycling, working with metrics, and building a class around Power.
- Full access to our Online Certification (8+ hours of content, videos, class templates, etc.) – ideally to be completed before the Virtual Campus
- An interactive & engaging 4-Hour Virtual Campus with a select group of ten attendees led by a Stages Master Educator – LIVE through Videoconference,split into two 2-hour modules:
- Class Design 101
- Drills 4 Thrills
- Music that Moves
- Roundtable Discussion and Q&A
- 8 Continuing Education Credits
- Certificate of Completion
- Online Certification: You can complete the Online Certification portion at your own leisure. However, it is highly encouraged that you complete it and pass the assessment prior to the Virtual Campus.
- Virtual Campus: October 10, 2020 from 1pm to 5:30 pm MST via Zoom
* TO ENSURE THE QUALITY OF THE INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE, THIS TRAINING IS LIMITED TO TEN ATTENDEES.
Karmel, a UCLA graduate and NSCA personal trainer, currently serves as adjunct faculty for Salt Lake Community College in Salt Lake City, Utah, in the Exercise Science department and teaches various group fitness classes including Zumba, Kickboxing, Boot Camp, Powertone, Aquatics, and Indoor Cycling. Also a Master Educator for Stages Indoor Cycling, Karmel travels the country educating and training indoor cycling instructors, primarily in incorporating best practices for using power and metrics during indoor cycling workouts. Online, Karmel leads a Facebook fitness group entitled "Team Karmel" where she leads her students and clients in virtual fitness challenges and live streaming classes to keep them active, fit, engaged, and connected from across the country. Outside of the gym, Karmel enjoys outdoor adventures such as hiking with her two dogs, paddleboarding, cycling, and landscape photography.
Frequently Asked Questions
Be part of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, practical and interactive Indoor Cycling digital certification in the market. Remember, to ensure the quality of our interactive experience, this Virtual Certification is limited to ten attendees.