Stages POWER Essentials VIRTUAL CERTIFICATION • September 19, 2020
A hybrid certification with the convenience of our home study online certification and the interaction of a live discussion with a Stages Master Educator
As leaders in the Power meter industry - both outdoors and indoors - Stages delivers the most comprehensive training course on learning the ropes of indoor cycling, working with metrics, and building a class around Power.
- Full access to our Online Certification (8+ hours of content, videos, class templates, etc.) – ideally to be completed before the Virtual Campus
- An interactive & engaging 4-Hour Virtual Campus with a select group of ten attendees led by a Stages Master Educator – LIVE through Videoconference,split into two 2-hour modules:
- Class Design 101
- Drills 4 Thrills
- Music that Moves
- Roundtable Discussion and Q&A
- 8 Continuing Education Credits
- Certificate of Completion
- Online Certification: You can complete the Online Certification portion at your own leisure. However, it is highly encouraged that you complete it and pass the assessment prior to the Virtual Campus.
- Virtual Campus: September 19, 2020 from 8 am to 12:30 pm EST via Zoom
* TO ENSURE THE QUALITY OF THE INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE, THIS TRAINING IS LIMITED TO TEN ATTENDEES.
Welcome to Stages Indoor Cycling! I have had the opportunity to be part of Stages since its inception over 10 years ago. I have watched this team grow and evolve into the amazing power troupe they are today. One of the highlights has been humbly accepting the award for North American Master Trainer | Educator of the Year in 2018. I have had the honor to present on stage at both national and international events such as IDEA, CanFit Pro, SCW and Empower.
In addition to working with Stages, I am also a presenter and content creator for Hedstrom Fitness, the producers of fitness equipment such as the BOSU Balance Trainer, Hydroball and the Surge Storm. For many years I also createdanm presented Continuing Education recognized by ACE and AFAA.
I ride outdoors with Stages Power as a recreational triathlete, having competed in many 70.3 and completing two full IronMan events. I enjoy encouraging and helping new athletes enter the multi-sport arena.
Thank you for choosing Stages Indoor Cycling and Stages Cycling University!
Frequently Asked Questions
Be part of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, practical and interactive Indoor Cycling digital certification in the market. Remember, to ensure the quality of our interactive experience, this Virtual Certification is limited to ten attendees.